Please help us plan for the summer by letting us know here if your family will be participating in children’s ministry. Please complete the survey even if you are not going to participate.
We are so excited to start Sunday morning children’s programming this summer as we begin worshipping at House of Blues again! Our program will begin Sunday, June 6, for infants through rising kindergarteners. Below are details.
- We will provide childcare for the entire 55-minute worship service. If you would like for your child to be in worship with you for part of the service, you can walk them to City Kids when you would like to drop them off.
- The kids will be divided into 4 areas: infants & crawlers, walkers, 2s-3s, and 4s-5s.
- We will have a Bible lesson, music, and other age-appropriate activities.
- Our caregivers and volunteers will be wearing masks.
- All children will have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- Masks will be optional for all kids in this age range.
We will be evaluating whether to add programming for kids up to third grade over the coming weeks. Activity bags will be provided for kids who remain in the worship service.
We are asking all families to fill out this survey to help us best plan whether or not your family will be participating in children’s ministry this summer.