City Church is excited to announce our first in-person Sunday morning service at Axelrad on November 8 at 10:30 a. m. If you have been to Axelrad, you know this outdoor venue with picnic tables spread out in the beer garden is not only COVID-era compatible, but is also a great place to regather and experience City Church in person. Due to the large, open space, you do not need to register for this event, and we encourage you to invite others. City Church is a church not for itself, but for our city; a safe place for those across the spectrum of faith and doubt. This is a great opportunity to extend an invitation.
If it is not best for you to attend, we will look forward to seeing you online at 10:30 a. m. as we livestream from Axelrad.
Here is what to expect when you get to Axelrad:
- Arrive at the front entrance off of Alabama Street (1517 Alabama Street). Parking is available in a lot diagonally across the street from Axelrad at Almeda and Alabama.
- Axelrad is family-friendly, and our City Kids Coordinator will provide activity bags.
- Masks are required at the event unless you are eating or drinking while seated at a table. If you do not have a mask, we will have some available at the entrance.
- We will have no-touch entry. The order of service will be available on our website and by QR code at your table.
- Sanitizing stations will be available at the entrance and throughout the building.
- We will practice social distancing. We also encourage no-touch greetings like waves and smiling with your eyes.
Please do not attend if you exhibit any COVID-19 symptoms; you can always join us via livestream!