The novel coronavirus has raised, for all of us, concerns about public safety in any of the spaces in which we come together as a community, including houses of worship like ours at the House of Blues. In an effort to make all feel welcome and safe at City Church please be aware of the following changes.
1. We are continually monitoring information from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), state, and local agencies to ensure we are following the guidelines set in place by authorities.
2. We are in communication with House of Blues to ensure deep cleaning each Saturday night.
3. Hand sanitizer will be available to all in various areas of our worship space and our kids area.
4. We encourage people to limit shaking hands throughout the morning.
5. We will not serve communion until further notice.
6. As an alternative to passing baskets during the offering, contribution receptacles will be available near the exit and the coffee area.
7. We will continue to sanitize thoroughly our City Kids area before and after they meet and we will not serve snacks in City Kids.
8. If you are not feeling well, please join us from home as our worship services are live-streamed each week on our website and Facebook Live.
Please join us in praying that our gracious God, who is our refuge and strength, may be an ever present help to us, and particularly to those most directly affected, during this time (Psalm 46:1). We will keep you updated as circumstances change.